Another good day!

cybball

Mar 19, 2013
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit my sister's yard. Found my 2nd and 3rd merc dimes, a couple wheat pennies and some clad. I also found this bracelet and a small sterling pendant. I don't see any stamps on the bracelet. Could it be silver or how can I tell?

ForumRunner_20130623_191509.png

ForumRunner_20130623_191550.png

Upvote 0

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! Congrats! Definitely like the bracelet! It kinda looks silver. Usually its stamped .925 or other marker signs. Though rare, it could be unmarked silver where a jewler could tell or using an acid test.

It def looks vintage. Awesome!

NW Digger

Oct 14, 2012
Mason, Ohio (moved from wa)
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, White's XLT, GTI 2500, Ace 250, Titan 2000xd, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bracelet looks vintage and looks like silver to me, regardless very nice finds today! :icon_thumright:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya nice finds look into getting some tools of the trade for testing. c i always have that feeling that if u r unaware of what u have or have questions that someone knows and u dont i feel they have that upper hand so more knowlege the better, when i started to find jewlery and items that looked gold or silver and i made a kit to test all myself and then if i did want to sell the item id know exactly what it was my kit i made consists of all the different types of acid for 10k,14k,18k,24,platinum,925,999, a scatch rock,a digital gem and diamond tester,a small file, couple of loops for veiwing, a uv blacklight,rare earth magnet for the power, and last a decent scale that weighs penny weight and grams aswell and a company ap that is updated alot to c all spot value prices of all the metals and a percent wise so i know befor i go to any shops i know exactly what i have my whole kit was put together for around $65-mayb 70 u save on gas to lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread