scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Almost everywhere I have tried to dig lately is so dry its like trying to dig in a parking lot. Its been over a month now with almost no rain and temps in the 90's. I will try to hit up a few beaches and then wait till after deer season to get over before I can get back after the coinage again. :skullflag:

Got a new Mathews Creed that needs to feed! :hello2:

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like us here in SoCal but that's normal for this time of year. Time to sharpen your tools and get a good prying probe!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that stinks its so dry out there hope it rains out for u guys get the ground in better shape for ya

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry to hear. We have been getting too much rain here in Tennessee. I can't remember the last time we had a wet summer. Usually this time of year the ground is like concrete but not not this year. I hope we can get a break in the weather to hunt this weekend but the forcast does not look good.

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here in western pa, it's been monsoon season. Most streams and rivers have been over flood stage for over a month. Not bad for detecting, but the summer sun has been like a Bigfoot sighting. You get glimpses of it, but that's about it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread