Realy display you finds = more hunting.

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
We all love to talk about and show off our best finds and I have read post here on how you display your finds.
I am putting my finds on display in the local library in the small town of Giddings Tx. again
I did this once before and got a real good response from everyone that seen it with people showing lots of interest.
And it led to some good hunts afterward from people that seen it. ;D
I had older people telling me what some things were ??? and younger children amazed :o at what could be found with a MD and just a few inches under there feet.
So if you like showing others your finds and would like the possibility of being asked to hunt new places them talk with a Library, Court house, Bank or any place you trust well maybe not the bank, :-\ about putting your finds in there display case for a month.
It works great for me.
Y'all have a great hunt.
Red

Upvote 0

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red i donated some finds to the Legion of Honor Museum here in ca.and talked to some older vetrans.An hour later they told me about other places to hunt. :)

OP
OP
red

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
There you go aa thats what I mean.
Letting others see your finds can open all kinds of doors that you would never get the chance at.
If you keep your hoard hidden away at home telling your buddy's at work and talking to on line people then you will get that cool find and a smiley face. Which is nice also. :)
But like me living near a few small towns being able to let people I may otherwise never meet see the things I have found has lead to hunting homesteads I would have never known about.
My finds and a couple of hunting stories have been picked up by 3 news papers.
Not anything big just small town papers with between 5000 and 15000 readers."Now thats a lot of doors.
Y'all have a great day.
Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread