MD MAGAZINE?

jmoller99

Jan 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Goldmaster Vsat, 5900, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 and Falcon MD-20.
Primary Interest:
Other
Not many people read magazines anymore (nor Newspapers). I don't get either type anymore (except the publications sent to me as member of the GPAA) .There is a lot more information online and YouTube than you will ever get from a Magazine. Like any news source, some of it is biased and other parts are pretty reasonable - you get to figure out which you choose from.

Feel free to ask, and read anything in this forum that relates to Metal Detecting - there is a lot of contributers here that can help you.

RotZorn

Feb 12, 2013
Munford, TN
Detector(s) used
F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah there is, lost treasure comes to mind pretty quick. I'm pretty sure there are a few more.

I would like to add that there are plenty of folks who still like reading mags and papers. Yes there's deff more info online and we all know/ realize that.....

But you don't have to worry about a magazine ringing while you are trying to read it, or text, IM's, Facebook push notifications, who just beat your candy crush top score blah blah blah. You also don't need wifi or any other connection for it to work.

My dad told me that "all you need to really be happy in life is something to look forward to". - I'm pretty sure he had other ideas in what he meant by that- but getting something in the mail that is actually worth reading is kinda nice to look forward to once a month, albeit a small something to look forward to.......... $0.02.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Western and Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure are two of the best. Western And Eastern is a sponsor here.
http://www.wetreasures.com/ check them out. They are the source for information on MD's, places to go, etc.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread