At pro on the way!!!

wetfly

Aug 8, 2012
Can't wait for my new machine to arrive!! Been using my first and only detector , an ace 150 lol for bout 3 yrs now and about 2 weeks ago it finally found its last piece of treasure! It had been accidentaly submerged several times and each time I got it workin again but this time it was time to upgrade to a machine that hopeful can take the abuse of the saltwater emvironment I'm gonna put it in!! More to follow!!.......

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait for my new machine to arrive!! Been using my first and only detector , an ace 150 lol for bout 3 yrs now and about 2 weeks ago it finally found its last piece of treasure! It had been accidentaly submerged several times and each time I got it workin again but this time it was time to upgrade to a machine that hopeful can take the abuse of the saltwater emvironment I'm gonna put it in!! More to follow!!.......

Congrates man on ur new machine that's a definet upgrade, nothing wrong with the 150 but goin from that to the Atpro that's a upgrade. I'm sure ur gonna find the places u thought were hunted out brand new like u never been there befor. Did u get just the detector or adventure pack? I recommend definetly the 5x8 coil if u don't all ready have it. Good luck & keep us posted

GUARDIAN

Jul 15, 2013
Dunedin
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will love it, just don't get stuck in the trap of using it in STD Mode try to forget that even exists and go straight to Pro Mode. Well done for putting up with ACE for so long, great machine no question there just those bell tones sheesh!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got mine yesterday, it is relatively easy to use, already found my first two coins ... 1966 dime and a 1976 nickel lol. Going on my first real MDing trip tomorrow to Massachusetts ... cant wait!

Where abouts in mass I'm down here lol

dirtbandit33

Tenderfoot
Jun 17, 2012
Mississippi & tenn.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ive had mine for one year now and its the best ive used,you will enjoy that machine and the water wont be a issue,i would look into getting the water proof headsets as well..HH

R.Danneskjold

Jun 23, 2013
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have had mine for a few weeks and i am just setting up the pro/custom mode. I was out today and dug 12 coins and only 5 trash. I love it.....got my first gold and first silver since I've had it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread