Mar 4, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Garrett AT PRO
Teknetics 4000D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
image-2653437189.jpg

A friend and I went to the beach and had a great day! The three rings in the front are 18k, both diamond rings were pulled from the same hole. The large ring in the back is just a novelty ring but still a ring! Everything was found in the surf at a salt water beach using AT Pro's.

Upvote 0

units40

May 29, 2013
Very nice all I find at the beach is clad

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I gotta get myself to the beach get me some finds like that nicely done. Chalk another one up for the Atpro

banjonyc

Sep 13, 2012
Brooklyn NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, White Beach Hunter ID 300, minelab Excalibur II
Nice find and settings

View attachment 832138

A friend and I went to the beach and had a great day! The three rings in the front are 18k, both diamond rings were pulled from the same hole. The large ring in the back is just a novelty ring but still a ring! Everything was found in the surf at a salt water beach using AT Pro's.

Fantastic! Do you mind if I ask, what were the settings you were searching with. I just got the AT Pro and surf a lot on the beach in the Rockaways

OP
OP
kimbermerc

kimbermerc

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Garrett AT PRO
Teknetics 4000D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fantastic! Do you mind if I ask, what were the settings you were searching with. I just got the AT Pro and surf a lot on the beach in the Rockaways

Both of us were running Pro Zero, I had the iron at 35 and my friend was at 40. Sensitivity was three from full, I found frequency 3 to be the most stable today. There was a little chatter but nothing bad and the targets rang loud.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread