Upvote 0

Jeanne

Jun 15, 2013
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAX750
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you looked for it online yet? That's where I found my manual.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U definitely have a nice machine now the dfx has lots of options,its a good solid machine. Quite the upgrade,I'd check like what was said online auctions,including whites in general there site is full of great info in there machines

OP
OP
biggredd1972

biggredd1972

Jun 1, 2013
S.E.Missouri
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter lone star

white's DFX e series with dx-1 probe
bulls eye II
Whites V3i dx-1 probe
Minelab equinox 800 Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the manual it came with it, just looking for the books it seem that everybody says is a must read for DFX owners. Just asking if someone had one they didn't need anymore. Got to smooth over the purchase of new MD with wife before buying anything else for a while if you know what thats like. I know Whites gave them away a while back was hoping someone would pass the deal along. Would like to get a Garrett pro pointer as well but that will have to wait too.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all takes a little time to get the right things wheather coils,pinpointers,sheaths,its a hobby that's all

OP
OP
biggredd1972

biggredd1972

Jun 1, 2013
S.E.Missouri
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter lone star

bulls eye II
Whites V3i dx-1 probe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bought a copy of Understanding whites DFX still looking for digging deeper with Dfx Thanks

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey biggrred1972 the only place I saw them and the cheapest was at his web site. I picked up my copy from the dealer that I use. I hope it helps.

mcomijohns

Jun 23, 2013
What are you tring to find a grave site lol jk. Most coins and relics are going to be less then 10 inches deep. If your wanting to dig to china take a plane lol be less work and alot more fun.

OP
OP
biggredd1972

biggredd1972

Jun 1, 2013
S.E.Missouri
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter lone star

bulls eye II
Whites V3i dx-1 probe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If that grave site is full of gold and treasures LOL no its just quest for all I can learn about this machine the more you know the better your chances are of finding something good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread