My first gold ring!!

jeweler21

Mar 8, 2013
San Angelo, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett GTAX 500, A.H. Electronics Super Pro 5, Fisher VLF 555 D/B, Garrett AT Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrat on your first gold ring. Nice find!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on your first and Many More! :occasion14:

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice ring. Is the stone a diamond?

OP
OP
jjcrago05

jjcrago05

Nov 20, 2008
Fort Worth Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice ring. Is the stone a diamond?
there are actually 7 diamonds in the inlay! Not of any significant size by any means but very cool!! sorry I made a double post between here and todays finds, unless that is ok...thanks for looking!

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations! :icon_thumright: ''Nothing finer than digging out the gold!''

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
I snagged one today too using my ACE 250. For a basic machine it produces great finds. You just go and you hunt and dig with it and she gives you amazing finds. I posted a pic of the 10k I found today. Check it out. Cheers!

Tucson Dan

Jan 30, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 150, ACE 350, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am using the Garrett Ace 250

Goes to show you that location of the coil even using a less expensive machine is the important part. Good dig! You should have the ring appraised more for all of us actually!

OP
OP
jjcrago05

jjcrago05

Nov 20, 2008
Fort Worth Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goes to show you that location of the coil even using a less expensive machine is the important part. Good dig! You should have the ring appraised more for all of us actually!

I took the ring to a shop and the lady was less than helpful. She told me everything I already knew and she didn't even bother to see the stones in it. After I told her it had 7 small stones she simply said," yeah, it's still not worth much." I said "well, to me it is so I guess I'll leave it at that." And walked out. I won't be going back there.

Indyman

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! What settings were you using on the ACE 250? ALL METAL, JEWELRY, GOLD? What sensitivity? THanks!

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
jjcrago05

jjcrago05

Nov 20, 2008
Fort Worth Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! What settings were you using on the ACE 250? ALL METAL, JEWELRY, GOLD? What sensitivity? THanks!

I was actually just in coin mode. With nothing on but dime or higher. We were detecting a super filled clad spot and there were tons of signals. The ring just happened to be in a coin spill where someone had emptied their pockets and set it all down in one spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread