Best place to buy AT Pro and pinpointer

coinbug

Jul 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher Goldbug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to buy a new AT Pro and pinpointer. I'd like to get a package deal.

I'd also like to buy it through this site, meaning one of its sponsors, if possible.

Although I live in Canada I have a Montana shipping address.

Any suggestions about how to get the best deal within those parameters?

Upvote 0

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never ordered from him personally, but I have heard that Bart from Big Boys Hobbies is a great guy and a great salesman. From what I've been told, he has top notch service, works with your needs (combos), and gives prices that you can't resist. Any other sponsor on the forum should give you a great deal as well!
C4C

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you call any of our forum sponsors they will be glad to help you out. Different people use different sponsors. The sponsors will treat you right and take care of your pricing and order. Their reputation and business on this forum ensure that. I have never seen any of our sponsors get bad mouthed on this forum for doing poor business. I have only read positive and good things about them. I use Tom at Miller DMZ but would not hesitate to use any one of them. Pick up the phone and give one a call.

Scrammer

Apr 5, 2013
Between Buffalo and Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro;
AT Pro Pointer;
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with rainyday101, any one of the sponsors will hook you up. I have used Wayne at Metal Detecting Stuff exclusively so far and could not be happier. Fair, fast and knowledgeable.

SeminoleCo Treasure

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco Metal Detectors has awesome package deals with there machines. I spoke with Wanda and she was very helpful!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree i mean all the sponcers here are great and all go above and beyond ive used kellyco and bart myself no complaints at all have also heard great things about wayne to from treasure mountain if it were me to do it again id either put all 3 names in a hat and pull 1 or hey call each and c what deal u can get. i must say bart has incredibly fast shipping ive never seen anything like it lol good luck and welcome to the fun hobby and oh ya it can get very expensive

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never ordered from him personally, but I have heard that Bart from Big Boys Hobbies is a great guy and a great salesman. From what I've been told, he has top notch service, works with your needs (combos), and gives prices that you can't resist. Any other sponsor on the forum should give you a great deal as well!
C4C

I agree with everything said here!

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Call Bart at Big Boys Hobbies, he will give you a good deal and he always is a straight shooter and don't add a bunch of crap you will never need

DangerDude

Apr 6, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, BH IV, Fisher F2 and Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I looked at all different options before buying my ATP. I looked at kellyco, countless eBay listings e and called around to a few shops. I decided to go with Bart at Bigboyshobbies, not only did hive give me a great deal, the detector was here in like a day !! I would send everyone and anyone to bigboyshobbies. Just message or email him and he gets right back to you. Good luck !!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked at all different options before buying my ATP. I looked at kellyco, countless eBay listings e and called around to a few shops. I decided to go with Bart at Bigboyshobbies, not only did hive give me a great deal, the detector was here in like a day !! I would send everyone and anyone to bigboyshobbies. Just message or email him and he gets right back to you. Good luck !!

Lol its crazy how fast he gets items out to people

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would see who on here would give the best deal and guarantee fast shipping with tracking numbers. Tell them you are a member of t-net. I have bought from them all at one time or another depends upon what deals they are offering. I like to research and shop and then talk to someone before I place the order. Makes things smoother in my opinion.
I also have found good deals from local shops.
Good luck with your new purchase.

jeweler21

Mar 8, 2013
San Angelo, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett GTAX 500, A.H. Electronics Super Pro 5, Fisher VLF 555 D/B, Garrett AT Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have ordered three times from Bart at Big Boy's Hobbies and the orders were as represented and arrived in lighting speed.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Bart is the man. Give him a call and ask for his best package deal. I got my AT Pro from him 2 years ago. He does ship asap.
Christo....expensive??? I disagree completely! This is the only hobbie that I've been involved in that actually pays for itself.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another vote for Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. The man is impressive, free fast shipping and the lowest price you will pay.

Biggie

Aug 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought my AT Pro from Bart - and I have nothing but good feedback to share. Make sure you mention that you heard about him on a forum. I found him on a different forum after seeing nothing but positive feedback on there as well.

Talk to him about search coils as well. You may want to see if you can get a smaller DD coil as part of the package, depending upon where all you intend to hunt.

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just ordered my AT Pro yesterday from Bart! His prices and communication are second to none IMO! I placed my order late yesterday afternoon at 5:20pm EST and it still made it on the truck the same day! Make sure you tell him you're from the forum also. Good luck!

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrates on ur new Atpro Barts by far,the fastest shipper Ive ever seen ull get it very soon probly Monday lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread