pro pointer or profinder

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Chris819

Mar 9, 2013
MD
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only use the Pro Pointer and like it very much.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh hands down propointer has been my choice for quite sometime now I only recently picked up the minelab just to try out both very nice

RotZorn

Feb 12, 2013
Munford, TN
Detector(s) used
F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you don't like the pro pointer anymore I can give you my address?!?! Haha

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha I dont think it'll b goin anywhere there both on the Wall with the rest of my equipment when I start a day of detecting right down the row now pickin items off the Wall to use for that site

AC500

Apr 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ProFind25 for me, It came with a package . I did order the Garrett but the vendor was out so he substituted it w/ the PF25. Im liking it.

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pro Pointer for me, I can't see spending the extra money for the Pro Find. It's a win either way though!

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well just got back on another comparison with both i honestly think the minlabe goes a little deeper then the garrett, scraper blade is awesome on garrett,LED light is also brighter on the minelabe, id say if ur constantly doin the coin trick to desensitize or to get it to go deeper get the minelabe, I also thought buttons were a little better on minelabe, same detector interfeirance both do. But ah i think i like both its gonna b hard to pick which one to take out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread