Tv show diggers

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jeez what people arent allowed to be excited? The reason why they land these tv show gigs is because they look for dynamic people that naturally will help get ratings. Who wants to watch a MD show with a guy finding a cool artifact and saying "just another one for the collection" and just moving along? Not to mention half the time they are digging for a museum or somewhere to put their finds on display which is worth more than a private collection. Something of historical value should e shared with everyone, which is what their job is. Calm down and change the channel.

I did change my channel. But they are still stupid with their "roundness in the poc" or "juice in the hole" it's stupid. The running around jumping and screaming= stupid

thadd

Oct 7, 2012
Huntington Beach, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I enjoy watching the show, the guys antics crack me up. I'm not big on the Juiced version, the pop-ups are kind of distracting for me.

Just my 2 large cents worth.

whitjake

Oct 12, 2013
Warren, Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold bug 2, fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggers is the best one that I like. I have watched that Savage one and he is a clown. The newest one with that kid that cant pronounce his r's is annoying.

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I don't like is American Savage gives home owners the fear we are all going to show up with bulldozers to dig up their yards and that everything we find we will pay them for. Diggers gives them the impression we are all going to act like children while on their property and that they will receive everything we find. Neither scenario is good for any of us that aren't being paid tv money to enjoy our hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread