image-2284545716.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I dig and keep even the pennies too. The exercise is what it is all about for me! TTC

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I especially like that button with the star on it. We could use some rain where I live, ground has gotten very hard. Sprinklers are in heavy use!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More you practice more u know what ur machine sounds like on those good finds, nice haul by the way

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We finally got the rain I've been waiting on!!! I beep and dig everything, it's well worth it to me. I've had stuff that I thought were pennies turn to be quarters. It's all about practicing just like you were told. A lot of these guys think that 1500 dollar machines is going to make them better detectors, but if your getting a hit but to greedy to dig because it says penny what's the point of going out? It may be a silver ring on its thin edge. Also research area that you can hunt. Best advice I ever heard on here was metal detecting is 25 percent swinging 75 percent research.

That's how I found my indian war trail and a certain apple planter peice of land to hunt now. I'm heading there today I can't wait. At least 30 Indian battles on this land, a soldier camp wiped out and all kinds of trappers since the 1600's have been on this land. Plus it's been a spring feed swimming hole for the last 100, actually a farmers resort! If you want send me a pm where ur at maybe we can hit it toghter, I know what it's like starting out and I'm willing to share a few places.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Woodswoman!! Looks as if you did quite well today!! I really like your Avatar-That's the one you found and cleaned up?? CONGRATS and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
Woodswoman

Woodswoman

Aug 7, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw I I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
More you practice more u know what ur machine sounds like on those good finds, nice haul by the way

Thank you ! It was one of those non stop kinda evenings... Signal after signal all the way up to dark. That's the best kind because it keeps you going.

OP
OP
Woodswoman

Woodswoman

Aug 7, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Woodswoman!! Looks as if you did quite well today!! I really like your Avatar-That's the one you found and cleaned up?? CONGRATS and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Thank you ! I felt like I did good for the short amount of time I had. Those 2 hours went fast because I was digging every one to two minutes. But, let me ask.... What do you mean by avatar ? Last weekend I found a 6 petal sleigh bell; that is what I cleaned up.

OP
OP
Woodswoman

Woodswoman

Aug 7, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds. I especially like that button with the star on it. We could use some rain where I live, ground has gotten very hard. Sprinklers are in heavy use!

Thanks so much. I don't know what that star button might have been from and don't think it's special but I was excited to find something besides a penny :)

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Woodswoman!! You are the BOMB!! CONGRATS on your finds!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
Woodswoman

Woodswoman

Aug 7, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Woodswoman!! You are the BOMB!! CONGRATS on your finds!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Thanks for the positive notes ! Lets see what I find out there today. I have hopes and an open mind :)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check with the Civil War relic people before tossing the star! May be a uniform button. I personally don't know. TTC

OP
OP
Woodswoman

Woodswoman

Aug 7, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check with the Civil War relic people before tossing the star! May be a uniform button. I personally don't know. TTC

I like the star too much to toss it. I'll see what I can find out about it. If its good, I'll let ya know :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread