Upvote 0

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do u do any good there? We have a huge soccer complex that serves our whole county. We went the other day and looked at it but it was prepped for a game so didnt do any MDing.

Jmann69

Apr 1, 2013
Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me tell you, those soccer fields can be a gold mine. In the last 5 weeks or so, I have found 9 rings and about $40 in clad. Yes the fields are full of players right now, I like to think they are replenishing the fields for me.

dokc

Oct 24, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a couple of large complexes hear with multiple fields but they are fenced and gated off so you can't get in. They are maintained by the city but still can't get access.

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
I've done 4 soccer sidelines this month already and have gotten lots of clad and 1 ring.
I'm not really a clad hunter anymore as I pretty much do old homes lawns and old homesteads that aren't there anymore. But it hasn't rained in a month here (until last night & today) so I haven't been able to do the old homes.
Last Monday I had my best clad total to date doing our local fairgrounds after a 4 day rib fest. Got $76.40 in clad in just around 3 hours. Beat my personal record by $20. All surface finds and without digging. All in the grass and dusty dirt.
Since July 31st my clad total is $212.82 since getting my Outlaw.
Clad hunting is great in Canada with our $1 & $2 coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread