If you will own 3 detectors... which ones would you buy and why?

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Throw a 12" coil on that bad arse deepseeker and get the dimes at a foot plus! You did have to "know" the machine.

With the double D I find myself not overlapping enough. The deepee's will still only hit if under the center of the coil.

As to the thread topic, I can't answer this yet. I've got to use more machines! I wanna try the xp deus, v3i, ctx3030, T2, etc...
For the $, the at pro is very hard to beat.
Being a garrett fan, I'm looking forward to hearing more about the new release here in a moon or two.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Throw a 12" coil on that bad arse deepseeker and get the dimes at a foot plus! You did have to "know" the machine.

With the double D I find myself not overlapping enough. The deepee's will still only hit if under the center of the coil.

As to the thread topic, I can't answer this yet. I've got to use more machines! I wanna try the xp deus, v3i, ctx3030, T2, etc...
For the $, the at pro is very hard to beat.
Being a garrett fan, I'm looking forward to hearing more about the new release here in a moon or two.

The v3i & deus xp. I can honestly say they are awesome

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Check my equipment, I already own them! My Whites XLT, although 12 years old, Has a highly advanced, completely programmable, Computer. It has preset programs that give you a turn on and go mode plus you can make and store your own custom built programs. You can adjust anything in the computer. I use this as my general purpose detector and have also used it for prospecting.
My Whites Surfmaster PI is also about 12 years old. it is raw power. I use it for beach hunting and also for prospecting. It even pulls targets from black magnetic sand. My Hays 2 Box is my go to detector for deep cache hunting. It has found caches at 6' and it can detect sideways for at least 6' also. Like searching stone walls which it has successfully done. I must admit that I use another detector to hunt walls in old structures because of it's small size. It is a Vibra-Tector. You don't have to have new or expensive detectors to produce results, just high quality units with proper application. Frank...

hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions