Dig Fellas airs on Travel channel Sept 4th at 8.

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More tools ruining the hobby

the bone

Jul 8, 2012
michigan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can check them out on you tube they are even more annoying than the savages and diggers guys combined. I cannot stand them they use these stupid baby voices and if I accidentally click on a video they are in I make it about 2 seconds before I am switching seriously the worst representatives of our hobby we could have on tv .

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can check them out on you tube they are even more annoying than the savages and diggers guys combined. I cannot stand them they use these stupid baby voices and if I accidentally click on a video they are in I make it about 2 seconds before I am switching seriously the worst representatives of our hobby we could have on tv .

Couldnt have said it better!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have scheduling conflict, watch show or have root canal, guess root canal wins..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I don't agree with your opinion of Digfellas yet....

That's Funny :laughing7:

That is my opinion of all the detecting TV shows to date is all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

the bone

Jul 8, 2012
michigan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you want to see what kind of terrible its gonna be just check out bill ladd on you tube he is gonna be half of the dynamic duo on dig fellas I think the two of them go by new england detectors on youtube. I will warn you, you will want to pull your hair out.

Ima Swinger

Apr 8, 2007
Porter, Texas
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 - VibraProbe
Well, I went back and watched about 1 minute of Bill Ladd on a YouTube video. Now, based on that 1 minute I can't say that the show is good or bad, but I can say that I'll have to mute the show to watch it. Their voices are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

HH

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unfortunately the 2 Utube Vids I tried had allot of Talking in them

ALLOT of Talking :(

My guess Production has ended that. No way do they have time for all the Talk,
and finds too on a TV show

Last edited:

65chevy

Aug 3, 2013
I tried to watch them on YouTube before I had heard about the show. I wanted to pull my eyes out and stick them in my ears so I couldn't here or see them!!!

Harley

Oct 5, 2004
Palm Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5, Fisher 1280X,Fisher F-2, Minelab Safari
I watched Diggers a few times now. It's like hearing chaulk on a blackboard. Two of the most stupid guys around, and where did they get there stupid detecting langauge. What a-holes. There's an a-hole in the hole.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know anything about the TV show but Bill Ladd is a Detector GOD!!!!!! He has sum of the BEST vids out there. Were all a lil' goofy at times.. For his age he's a PIONEER!!!!! HH...

happycamper08

Sep 27, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the detecting shows are great. If you don't like em don't watch just stop crying like a 2yr old about it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread