best tools for up to 50 ft. and water logged soil?

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Backhoe? Not for 50 feet. Try a regular old bucket on on a cable. Attached to a crane. I would be intersted in reading the outcome of this treasure travail.
Welfred, before you buy any equipment, ask for an air test. Setup a target as big as the one you anticipate locating on the ground below a 5 or 6 story building and see if the equipment locates it. Or sink a target of equal size 50 feet below water and see if the equipment locates it. If not, don't buy it.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Accurate Locators .Oregon with ads in Cmj and GPAA,sell every kind of technology for deep seeking-from mags-side scan sonar-color inhanced technolofy to tell ya size and exact location.They can hook you up with folks who work for a cut or fee to find your gold bars. A FEW could be many pounds,add any historic significance ,or you might have many?? Keep looking till ya find the answer.NO treasure was ever found by giving up!!Tons a au 2 u all-John

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I thought the Japanese used the caves to hide all the gold there? Is this a possible Spanish or other colonial site? What part of the Phillipines are we talking about?

OP
OP
W

welfred

Aug 19, 2003
Yes it might be a cache and not just a few bars. I am new in this field and is just starting to do some research. Your are right, this will be a difficult, expensive, and risky project. So I am doing it slowly and carefully. The areas are near previous Jap headquarters and are now utilize as paddy rice field. Interviews with old folks seems to be positive. There are lot of areas in here with such soil condition, and probably might be even deeper, for the Jap had use POW for digging. For now, I am looking for detector/locator (not so expensive) but should be functional in such conditions, for it will be very expesive to dig just anywhere.

John, thanks, I have found the website "Accurate Locators". Their "Accumeter Pro VI" and also the Fitzgeralds' "Mother Lode Locator" seems appropiate, I still checking.

Thanks, and continoue visiting this site for update.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread