Anyone subscribe to the AMERICAN DIGGER magazine

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool i think I may have to get in on it

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just got back into the hobby a few months ago BUT would still attend a civil war show from time to time. I met Butch there. He is a very very nice man considering I just sorta moved in with him at his booth because other old friends of mine were behind the table there with Butch and I just sorta moved in too and made myself at home to see old friends. Butch is very very nice man and has an awesome magazine. I mean I was bringing junk back there that i had bought , and I was stripping off layers of shirts and jackets ( its cold in dalton in February ) and Butch never got mad or questioned who I was and what was I doing piling all this stuff up in his booth and on top of that I asked him to watch my stuff ! He was very nice ! I must repay him !

SoCalBeachScanner

Aug 17, 2013
Coastal Orange County, CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
What is a Magazine? Oh! Now I remember, I've seen those for sale on eBay as collectables

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions