Finally Took The Plunge...

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
Well, after lurking around here for months and spending time looking longingly at all of your finds, as well as researching some of the whatsits? here and there, I finally took the plunge and ordered my first detector.

I was waiting in the wings for a good price/package on a White's, but after all of the good things I've been reading about the Ace 250 I couldn't pass up the package I found on eBay in the wee hours of the morning. Same package as Kellyco's plus the stuff they include in their additional $35 accessory package from one of their distributors also in FL, all shipped for $199. I did have to pay the 7% sales tax as I'm also in FL, but even at $213 I thought it was a pretty darn good buy.

Thanks to all of you that have posted your opinions and info on all of the great choices out there, I look forward to sharing whatever I can manage to find from my little corner of the Gulf Coast.

HH to all, and to all a good night! ;D

Upvote 0

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Well now you're in for it. Oh boy! Setup those rows of used Nestle Quik! containers in the garage, that's where you'll separate them goodies when you get home. Also remember the mechanized coin counter, paper coin wrappers and the Black Book.

But mostly just welcome and have fun!

O

ol ploock

I have read a lot of good things about the ace 250 on the Garret Forum. Have fun and Happy Hunting

Roy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread