Interview with the Diggers

65chevy

Aug 3, 2013
I thought that interview was great. I agree I like them better the more I see them. Sometimes I get pretty excited when I find something good. I usually call my wife and tell her then my brother.

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great couple of guys and very entertaining show...have you seen the "Extreme Metal Detecting" DVDs they made before the NatGeo show?...The scene where Ringy duct tapes KG in an abandoned freezer and pushes him over a cliff and down the side of a ravine is hilarious.

OP
OP
dale3fan28

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
LOL imma have to check em out, at least it is out there now that they are very interested in history, i fault the producers on that slip, but they do a good job being themselves.... Just a couple of friends being themselves

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To me that's what this is all about, history, having fun and especially with a good friend. Who cares if you act stupid etc I have seen many many ppl do much worse in their everyday lives and when ppl get drunk and make an ass out of themselves. The guys are genuine and I like the video, it just shows they are like us and it hopefully dispels the theory of them planting their finds. I hope to one day have the collection they do and the stories that go with it all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread