cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seriously doubt that. Slim pickens probably, but "clean"?? not likely. Who's to say what their level of expertise is and the quality of their machine. Even pros with the best gear will miss stuff. Where in the world is Lakewood Campground?

OP
OP
Diggin 4 Fun

Diggin 4 Fun

Tenderfoot
Aug 17, 2013
You are so right about that. I'm a Rookie myself! Lakewood Campground is on the beach in Myrtle Beach, SC.

I've only found a few things in the sand with my metal detector & tho it's been nothing to 'write home about', I've had a blast so far. I've also found several Shark's teeth on the beach.

Thanks for the perspective!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a good attitude to have. If you do it for fun, finding something good is a nice bonus! Good Hunting!

OP
OP
Diggin 4 Fun

Diggin 4 Fun

Tenderfoot
Aug 17, 2013
I had my Dad & Mom (I try to take a vacation annually w/ them since we live in different states) with me the 1st evening out - I had hunted for a while & then turned the detector Over to Dad so he could have some fun with it. Didn't have the settings set to exclude anything, so after what seemed like a million gum wrappers, bottle tops & even a few fishing weights, he found a quarter and a penny. We were all so excited you'd have thought we found the Hope diamond in a platinum band :)
Sometimes it's the little things in life! Thanks for reading my posts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions