Ring Found Without MD

Tucson Dan

Jan 30, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 150, ACE 350, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wouldn't you know it I found my first ring without my ATPro. All I had to do was lace up my shoes and go out for a run. I found this one in the gutter and it's been smashed by constant vehicle tires. It appears to be plated so not worth much, so the rocks prob aren't real. Now I wonder what will happen if I run with my MD. I may have something here. Don't

ForumRunner_20130918_111143.png

ForumRunner_20130918_111201.png

laugh yet!

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I'm always looking down and have found rings, dollar bills and of course, change.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real or not kids or adults still gives you that cool feeling to find a ring. Good job

OP
OP
Tucson Dan

Tucson Dan

Jan 30, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm on the prowl for my first ring found metal detecting. Someday...somewhere...somehow...it'll happen.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its all in the fun of finding anything. I once spotted an engagement ring at a traffic stop at a light. It was laying between the lanes. Eye ball finds count.....:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Tucson Dan

Tucson Dan

Jan 30, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its all in the fun of finding anything. I once spotted an engagement ring at a traffic stop at a light. It was laying between the lanes. Eye ball finds count.....:thumbsup:

Did you have time to get out and pick it up? Would have been a sick to stomach feeling to have to drive off.

RocknRoll

Apr 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 1st Silver found in the wild was a bracelet on the street against a curb. Keep your eyes open, even when not actively hunting.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Eyeball find!...I have found lots of jewlery on football fields at the crack of dawn..I remember Once i saw somethign gold lying in the middle of a busy road and i drove by it 3 or 4 times before i could open the door and reach down ...turned out to be a piece of copper wire that was perfeclty round..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread