D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to my favorite honey hole this am. Was there about 1 hr 15 mins and plucked $5.13. In less than a year I have pulled over $50 from the same parking area at a high school stadium. This morning I only covered about 25% of what I usually cover. I am going back in the morning. The place is constantly replenishing itself. Over 1/2 of what I found i didn't even have to dig. I thought the last time was there in early summer I had finally cleaned it out because I only got $4 something and cover the entire area that day. I got to thinking yesterday that football had started again so I had better go ck it out and sure enough I did well. I only dug about 3 trash targets this morning so I have pretty much cleaned the trash out of the parking lot. It's a grass lot so it's easy digging.

For the most part the places i have hunted in the past week I had hunted previously and I had a bad week. All together including today i only found about $14 this week. I can't help but go back to places that people frequent even if I have been there in the past.

I would love to find a few old places to hunt but people really don't like others wandering around on their property and I can't blame them.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread