Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Haha knew that would get your attention but is this not the coolest idea for a metal detecting pouch for us ladies? A FB friend of my husbands posted this on her page and I thought it was so nifty.My little freebie Minelab pouch that came with my detector is the perfect size for me as I am short but it is a little flimsy. I'm thinking of getting some decorative duct tape and embellishing it here and there for reinforcement and may even see if I can find a way to add a pouch for my cell phone.

image.jpg

Upvote 0

cactusrat

Jun 27, 2012
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man, I thought us guys were going to hear some secrets on how you ladies out do us.:sad10: Oh well!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I thought us guys were going to hear some secrets on how you ladies out do us.:sad10: Oh well!

We do outdo you guys, we have pretty digging tools & pouches.

Coilygirl, that is the neatest idea to use the pretty duct tape.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice apron organizer, but what about pink with flowers?

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok CG you had me at for ladies only then lost me when you used the word "nifty".

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

Ism

Jun 17, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now all you need is a pink 9mm and matching holster.

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok CG you had me at for ladies only then lost me when you used the word "nifty".

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

I should have said handy dandy huh? :tongue3:I'm thinking I need something a little more substantial than what I have. I may see if I can find an apron with a little bit more durable strings for tying. The belt type of pouch isn't for me but I do look good in an apron.lol!

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok well since I originally saw this post on my phone and cant see the picture attachments I was wondering what all the fuss was about now that I have seen this on my laptop I can see why. If my wife saw this set up I know she would go out detecting with me. She has decorated her salon with zebra patterns-wallpaper where the stripes stand out and you can feel them($40 a roll for that nonsense too). I customize shovels for people..I buy a certain brand of shovel, double tempered steel AMERICAN made and I designed a tooth pattern like that of a chainsaw-I cut the shovel down to size and cut in the chainsaw pattern and sharpen--they cut through roots like "butta" anyway my point is people in my club love them and I have been asked by some of the ladies to "girly" them up...one lady asked for pink lots of pink so she got the girliest pink shovel ever, looked nice...next lady wanted a patriotic theme and I spent hours doing this but I painted the American flag on that shovel and heavily clear coated it...she loves it and I received a lot of thumbs up on it but the lady thinks its too pretty to dig with now. Anyway I, like you, like to customize stuff and stand out in a crowd a bit, heck my own shovel is a heavy steel beast and made to look like a badger(black and white) with huge chainsaw teeth, nothing stands in the way of that thing. You cant beat a good shovel in this hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions