Went out with so,eone newer to the hobby today

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talked to him on here and i picked out a couple places to detect and try and answer any questions he may have had and give him some tips. The first place was a bust, two coins and so much junk. My machine was non stop chatter from junk. The second one had so many targets with man being trash but still many targets that will be worked in the future. I need to get a lower freq small ciao to work the second place. I even cut the sensativity in half and the machine was screaming at me. This park has been heavily used for 40 years at the least and will give up many nice finds with patience and a smaller coil.

Upvote 0

Jcostin

Aug 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal! I'm thankful for CSACHIPPER for letting me swing his ATPro before buying mine!

OP
OP
gerryk

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought about letting Scott's wing mine but he is already talking about getting a new detector. I didnt let him cause i hope he uses this one and continues to learn with it for a while before spending more money.
I look AT&T it this way, i have a lot more to learn but if someone hasnt taken the time to take me out i wouldnt have half the knowledge i have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread