Heading to Jersey Shore?

sparkydog

Sep 28, 2008
Boulder Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites: Surf, Eagle II SL, GMT.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The incoming storm looks to be a big sand mover. I've never made it to the shore on the heels of a storm like this but I'm ready to go. Fresh batteries, fuel efficient car, motivation...I've got it all but I'd like to go with someone with more experience. I'm in Eastern Pa. (Kutztown, Berks Co.). Anybody want to go along? How about you Jeff? PM me today if you want to plan something for tomorrow or Friday. I'm looking at the tide charts and would love to hit the 1st low tide after the storm has passed. I've got no preference as to which shore town and I'm open to suggestions even if you can't come along.

Upvote 0

Vikingblood

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll go text or call me. 6097521221. What machine ya got?

OP
OP
sparkydog

sparkydog

Sep 28, 2008
Boulder Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites: Surf, Eagle II SL, GMT.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've got an old eagle ll SL, a GMT and a waterproof Surf. For the beach I will always bring the Surf. It's waterproof so no salt damage and it was my first machine back in '90 and it still runs like a clock. I'll watch the weather and call you on Friday. If this storm lingers too long I may have to beg off since I'm Meeting my daughter and her husband in D.C. later in the weekend.

toe2short

May 28, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us know how you did. I have the TV guy coming or I would be there myself.
Jim

Vikingblood

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I found one ring and lots of very tarnished clad and most was found with eyeball. Other guys were finding more jewelry but they were in the water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread