Detecting shows

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
Ok, i am hooked, some might like one show over another but I miss them all after last night. The Sox got ripped and nothing else was on. I have actually gotten to the point where I liked all the shows Dig Wars, Diggers, and Dig Fellas. None of these guys are fake. They are as real as we are, it's just that ratings make money and tv will do what it takes to get ratings. I have learned a lot from each show. If you could have seen me on Monday you would have thought I was crazy too when I recovered my first silver ever. I actually wish someone else would have been there to enjoy my excitement, lol.

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember my first silver ring and how happy I was. Congrats on finding silver, gold is next.:headbang:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrates on ur first silver let it be the first of many. As of the shows I'm with ya I like em all & will watch all over any other show on tv period

toe2short

May 28, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember the first time I was with a women, I don't remember climbing a tree and screaming from the top of my lungs afterwards. I might do that now!
You are right, they are all good and they are meant to entertain, I just wish they would cool it a little. Congratulations on the silver, that is a great feeling.

OP
OP
dale3fan28

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
I remember my first silver ring and how happy I was. Congrats on finding silver, gold is next.:headbang:

I actually got my first gold ring on the beach in August, i wasnt sure it was real until i brought it to get it checked, I was very excited, I dunno, it's just the sight of that silver shining brightly in the bottom of that dark hole, lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread