Newbee Find

89lx

Oct 26, 2013
East Coast NC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found my first coin (newer penny) today learning my newly acquired Fisher F2. The exciting part was the tone and the fact I recognized the signal. Foil indication is right on the mark also. I now see the importance of a pin pointer and mine will arrive next week. I have permission to explore an old civil war site (encampment/fortified position near a railroad track next weekend. Can't wait to have fun on what I believe is virgin ground. Thanks for all the information you hunters provide on this site.

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now ull be hooked its over for ya buddy lol, nice job on securing the spot sounds awesome & ur on the right path just get in any knowledge you can on ur machine weather youtube, forums even practice with different items in the air to desifer sounds it will pay off the more u know good luck

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wait until you find your first silver coin and you will really be hooked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread