UNBELIEVEABLE HITS

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
Ok, so i went to a park near the river today, i got a hit on EVERY SWING! I wanted to just leave but stayed a few hours and dug only mid to high 80's with my AT PRO after digging all tabs which most of the signals were mid 50's..... I did manage to find a few clad, a toy wrecker, backhoe, and a John Deere Airplane, lol......

Upvote 0
OP
OP
dale3fan28

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
image-22369421.jpg

image-3064517870.jpg

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool! No silver?

Aug 10, 2013
Warren NJ
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did ya check the history of the park....? Some parks are old dumps I hate to say. Some give nice artifacts. Research and buying old cartography books will get ya far bud. It may be pricey but look to buy a book containing the history of your county. Just staying local can get ya many neat finds...bah wish I were south or west.

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did ya check the history of the park....? Some parks are old dumps I hate to say. Some give nice artifacts. Research and buying old cartography books will get ya far bud. It may be pricey but look to buy a book containing the history of your county. Just staying local can get ya many neat finds...bah wish I were south or west.

Funny you should say that as I wish I were East or South. It seems the farther East you go the larger concentrations of people are/were and the older stuff is. I know there is old treasure out here but maybe just not as old. But then again I guess there are more metal detectors back East also. Maybe I better quit wishing my life away and get out detecting when the ground thaws.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread