Deepest Metal Detector?

aikions

Tenderfoot
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a newbie to metal detecting but it would be great if you guys can help me on a problem that I'm trying to solve. I'm trying to find a metal detector that can detect gold if possible at a depth of 15 Meters, is there such a device? Any chance you guys know some good GPR detectors too????

Upvote 0

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, but those aren't metal detectors

True. However, the OP is looking for something that will show a deep tomb. And, this will show, rebar, pipe, metal tanks, etc., so, in a way, it can detect metal. Of course, it is not going to give you a VID saying, "Hey, here is a fist sized gold statue at 30 feet!", but, it could show a void and some possible objects inside. Honestly, I've never seen one, don't know how to use one and have never known anyone that has.....just going by the advertisement. You have to admit, it does sound interesting. I bet they ain't cheap!!

FreeMindStuck

Jan 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would buy a pulse star 2 with a 2 meter coil. It probably still won't find a fist sized object at 30 feet and it'll set you back around 5 g's. But it's definitely a deep seeking detector.

sailoffwithme

May 19, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, pro pointer, AT Gold, Vulcan pointer
NEL 15 inch coil amazing
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a newbie to metal detecting but it would be great if you guys can help me on a problem that I'm trying to solve. I'm trying to find a metal detector that can detect gold if possible at a depth of 15 Meters, is there such a device? Any chance you guys know some good GPR detectors too????

Just get a big ass gold magnet ..Just kidding
What kind of terrain is it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread