Need GPR type device

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I need someone with the latest in underground pinpointing and identifying technology. If you have one of these devices I believe I may have access to numerous properties that may have valuables buried on them. I have written contracts and the ability to dig up what may be buried. I am lacking a high tech modern device such as the latest GPR units. I have had a person with an older unit on a few of these locations but they lack the expertise needed to discern what may be buried. These locations are on private properties and for the most part may involve pirate type buried chests of unknown origin.

If you have access to one of these devices and are competent in its use please contact me via a PM. I live in southwest Florida and some but not all of these locations are in my area, Tampa Bay and Charlotte Harbor. It has taken me years to get to this point. The most important thing I have to offer is the ability to dig without worrying about getting into trouble because of lack of permission. I have a small team and we are ready to go.​

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread