SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's batteries out time in Minnesota too. Once that ground starts to Freeze it isn't thawing until spring. Nice you could end it with an oldie.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not looking forward to detector withdrawal !

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ground in mass has been pretty well frozen aswell, I just cant give up yet been hitting some feilds where the Sun beats on the frozen ground & with my sharpened samson well im still getting finds. Lets just see for how long. I think the,worst so far has been was,my first day this year actually see in the ground frozen getting hit after hit & wasnt able to get them at all had to pass came with the wrong equipment

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tried the beach today, really thought the sand would be soft.....................not,................even to hard for the Samson. Come on Spring!!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first place to thaw here in spring is the south side of a hill that gets direct sun, so maybe they are also the last place to freeze. It's worth checking out if you are looking to get a few more hunts in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions