For Sale JW Fisher pulse 8X

The Huntress

Greenie
Nov 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
J W Fishers pulse 8-x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Underwater metal detector JW Fisher Pulse 8X with 2 extra coils. I am retiring from treasure hunting and marine salvage business, selling my personal equipment. This unit is set up for serious underwater work. I have owned five of these over the years and worked on many treasure sites. They have proven themselves to be the best. The big coil goes deep, the small coil works with pin point accuracy. I have tested on 4- Reales to cannon and found none that reads any deeper. Even custom units.
The basic unit sells new for about $2,000. pluses extra coils several hundred more. This unit is in working condition, but I would send it in for an annual just service like I do my regulator and all of my other equipment before starting a new project. JW Fishers does an inspection, replaces o rings etc. It usually runs less than $250. for a complete inspection including Image JWF.jpg Image 2 JWF.jpg Image 1 JWF.jpg replacement parts. This unit is for sale for $750.00.This would get you an incredible, site proven detector, with spares, for under a thousand dollars. It can be used as a land detector, but I never have worked land sites.
I will correspond with the buyer regarding tips for underwater use.
Buyer pays shipping, will ship in U.S. only after payment had been received and cleared.

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice machine good price to. Stinks having to sell off our machines i got my v3i up forsale with a S load of coils,probé ect. You might wanna try posting it in the market place,never know might have better luck. Hh

OP
OP
T

The Huntress

Greenie
Nov 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
J W Fishers pulse 8-x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks, I am new to site, though it was in market place. Krista

nat55611

Jul 21, 2011
Underwater metal detector JW Fisher Pulse 8X with 2 extra coils. I am retiring from treasure hunting and marine salvage business, selling my personal equipment. This unit is set up for serious underwater work. I have owned five of these over the years and worked on many treasure sites. They have proven themselves to be the best. The big coil goes deep, the small coil works with pin point accuracy. I have tested on 4- Reales to cannon and found none that reads any deeper. Even custom units.
The basic unit sells new for about $2,000. pluses extra coils several hundred more. This unit is in working condition, but I would send it in for an annual just service like I do my regulator and all of my other equipment before starting a new project. JW Fishers does an inspection, replaces o rings etc. It usually runs less than $250. for a complete inspection including View attachment 907553 View attachment 907555 View attachment 907556 replacement parts. This unit is for sale for $750.00.This would get you an incredible, site proven detector, with spares, for under a thousand dollars. It can be used as a land detector, but I never have worked land sites.
I will correspond with the buyer regarding tips for underwater use.
Buyer pays shipping, will ship in U.S. only after payment had been received and cleared.

Its been over a year just wondering if still availible

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread