supermon221

Dec 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello im 100% new to this hobby im 20 years old and i always wanted to try and i think my fiance is going to get me a metal detector my Christmas, i seen her amazon cart with a bounty hunter IV !! super excited but completely lost at the same time i live down in Ruskin, Florida near Tampa Bay and not sure where to start i understand i should try in my backyard with some coins and nails to get a feel for the different sounds, but i would like to know where do i go from there, where can i go to find relics, where there any native americans near by any civil war camps or battles i tried looking up local history and i pretty much found nothing and i hate going to the beach i always get sun burned and would like to know of any native america trails or anything cool like an old fort to go and look for stuff i just cant seem to find anything online, and is there any advice for me before i start. thank you =D

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever you do dont tell her about any worthwhile jewelry you find,she'll want it.

Ya i dont know about that, its how i get ad on goodies & tools for the hobby trade the wife some good jewlery she thinks its actually saving more money traded the wife a gold ring got a samson, gave her a Tiffany chain got a set of headphones when I had my v3i to me the stuffs free anyhow least this way she cant complain when im gone for hours on end cuz she knows ill come back with something for her lol good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread