a special thanks

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to give a special thanks to Ed from treasure mountain detectors, about a week ago I got contacted a women with 2 young boys 8 & 10 she wanted to know If I had any detectors or equipment her boys absolulty love the hobby she doesnt have alot of money at all so i decided to put the Word out If anyone wanted to join me in trying to get the boys some stuff right now the only thing they have is a bounty hunter júnior to share. Until now Ed has donated a new coinmaster & 2 diggers for the boys, il be getting them some finds pouches & taking them out on a couple hunts. Its gonna be a day to remember If anyone else has any ideas for them or of would like to donate let me know, but I want to thank ed again that is an awesome thing he is doin

Upvote 0

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good job christo! It will be a great Christmas for them! Very nice Ed, have a great holiday season!

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Rob its,gonna be even better now that Ed chose to donate that detector to them there now gonna have that fighting chance to find that colonial coin they want so bad & now get the depth they need, just picked up a pair of heaphones so is they can hear the whisper tones below thanks everyone who has shown intrest thank you all Very much. Makes me proud to be a part of this hobby

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like dealing Ed. Always been more than fair with me and this shows he's a class act all the way. WTG!

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutly fella. Definetly a good guy im putting up this list of what we have now for them incase anyone wants to join but doesnt know what has been donated so far
We now have
2 garret finds pouches
A pair of sunray gold headphones
A coinmastet detector
2,whites diggers
Thanks again ed & everyone else I will be keeping all up to date

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to also say thanks to Buzz aka swingbot,& for those who dont know him he is the maker of the bomb sheaths. So thanks for making a donation for the 2 boys. I know Buzz donates alot already to some worthy causes so for adding another one is really great.

swingbot

Jan 27, 2012
central Ca.
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey christo000 glad I could help out bud! Let use know how the hunt goes with the boys.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutly will & thank you again

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The generosity of the guys on TNET is amazing. I love to hear stories like that. What i like about this hobby is everyone wants to hear what others do and no one has picked this hobby to compete with others. I like having more than one detector because I never realized how many people want to try it and i enjoy taking them out. My grandson is into detecting and now his friend is into it as well. It's really enjoyable watching them find clad and even trash because they get excited no matter what they dig.

I would love to give one of my detectors to a young kid that really wants to get into it but the one I have is a gift and i will never get rid of a gift. Gifts are to sentimental to me. The other two I still use and my grandson uses one of them but I will soon buy another one then maybe I will give one away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread