Winter blues already

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and mr, beepbeep, does clad count as real nice? I'm good at that.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I am going to have to rip up the floorboards this weekend in search of a dropped coin or earring. Then yank out all the baseboard heaters, there might be stuff in there too. Couch cushions, under the stove and fridge, the possibilities are endless...
No doubt our hobby (that borders on a sport) is highly addictive!

Budman231

Sep 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look out the window at the white cold ground and remember vividly how the warm sun felt shining down from above as I searched plush green landscapes. How I had to wipe my brow every once in a while a the cool fresh autumn winds swirled around reminding me that this day would soon be here. Good news is, those sunny warm days will soon return making us appreciate them. I hope next year is as fun and exciting as this year was with the detector. Happy Holidays to all.

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIG score this morning, I found a stale marshmallow peep under the couch cushion. Now if I can just contain myself I'll be moving on to sifting through the vacuum cleaner bag.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My last outing was Saturday morning as the storm started, 8" and now today 4"more, so I'm outta business till maybe this weekend. Oh yes as long as the ground ain't
froze solid I'll be swingin in the snow. Found two very old foundations just before all the snow, and I can't wait to detect them.

L

l2hunt

i feel your pain, and spring is no where in sight....time to research places for next year and enjoying detector sites such as this one:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread