went from great day to absolutly horrible

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just had to vent out guys,I finaly was able to get the donated detector,& extras to a mother of 2 young boys felt awesome to wanna thank buzz ( bomb sheath) & ed ( treasure mountain) for the help. So feeling good loaded up my backpack with all my gear my Atpro & my deus into the truck to bring to my brothers house he wants to get into the hobby now & wants to just see the differences ok thats fine. So i go on my way, stop by wifes work for a min even took the time to cover my stuff with an old jacket,then come out to a broken window everything gone even my radio gone console broken, all this bs in no less couldnt have been a half hour. Sorry for my long post again guys like I said just venting, i been laid off awhile so ill be saving for quite awhile to start over. So If u travel with ur equipment be careful cuz beleive me this really stinks alot

Upvote 0

Dak

May 26, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter XL 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://www.facebook.com/groups/544606358966905/

Christo000,

It appears as though you are not the only member to have had their detector stolen. The above link is a data base I came across for people to list the stolen metal detecting item. We are a large group of people who I believe can help one another by keeping a keen eye out for others stolen property. Hope this helps in some small way. You just never know where stolen items may just, "turn up". Best to you

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
christo000, Just a rant I guess, but such people literally need beat to death, or near it. The simply pay no price when they are caught. It takes a working person a long time to save enough to get our equipment...... most of us anyway. If and when they are caught it is a smack on the hand and usually no retribution is required. Our society would has become too tender hearted about such behavior. I don't care about how they grew up or the obstacles that led them to crime, we simply need to rid ourselves off them when they are caught. Would say that we need to remove a hand as they do in other countries, but here it would simply guarantee a Government check for the rest of their lives.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dak I thank you for the info & will be goin there to try & help sign up do what I can, tgun ur exactly right reguardless what they needed it for or Why it was still done & I am trying my hardest with pawn shops online sites If there out there im gonna find them, you just never know when anything will ever happen in the least amount of time, hopefully I will today catch my break with head of security goin threw tapes I have an appointment & my fingers are crossed i wont give up. Like I said I apreciate all you guys & gals here for all your support, & the guys trying out there to start a fund for me, that ment a real lot to me to have friends out there reguardles If we have talked or even met befor. For all who has had things like this happen yes it stinks alot & it takes us along time to get where you were it will get better, in the back of my head I know it will might have to start over with my stuff but I wont stop detecting. Happy holidays to all in the entire site & thank you all I do honestly apreciate ur support.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Go back to the restaurant and leave some fake valuables in the truck and watch for them to strike again!
Set them up to get caught! Do this at the same time every day, as when the theft happened, and I will bet they are stupid enough to strike again! Best of Luck! Sorry this happened to you!

sask hunter

Aug 26, 2013
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aww geez I feel so bad for ya :(
But believe me when I say KARMA is very true !!!
Trust me I've lived it! They will get what's coming!

D.A.D.D.-Dads against daughters dating

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That absolutely is the worst! Hope it works out for you.
I actually told the investigating officers (house break jewelry stolen Oct.) that it was a good thing they didn't touch my detector or heads would've rolled! And I meant every word! It would have hurt more.
Take identifying pics of what is near and dear. I painted my initials on my M6 in nail polish.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread