Gold detector

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I M a gold dredger and would like a something for small nugget shooting ...
I have several detectors a 1 tiger shark iv not used much but like it better than any other I own and just bought 2 garret 250 ace's wich I'm not the slightest bit impressed with they seem to have a delayed response to the signal but any how and one compadre I don't like either . I played with a lobo for a bit and like it but don't know much about them
Also played with a mxt pro shooting around the yard for coins and I like how it operates how it sound also played with a at pro and didn't like that either ....
I know most of these are not gold dectors I just wanted to let ya know some of the dectors I did and didn't like ...
Mostly the thing don't like is how they sound they seem to chirp and it's seems like the Garret's have a process delay or something...
Any how thanks in advance

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the lower price range, I like the Fisher Gold Bug 2. In the high price range, it's hard to beat the GPX series Minelabs. The White's GMT is another good choice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread