Where can I post stuff I want to trade for a detector

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
I have a detector and I'm looking to post stuff I have for trade but the only place I have found on here you have to be a charter member and I cannt post anything. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to trade about $2000 worth of paintball stuff and an acoustic guitar for something like an at pro or 705 or pretty much whatever.

I know this is not the right place but Any help or links to the right place would be great.

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well to start if Id like to post it on this forum you will have to go to become a charter member first it costs $20 for the year & believe me it is well worth it, after you do that go into the market place & under charter member classified you will see what to do right there good luck & welcome to the hobby

OP
OP
F

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Ok thanks I didn't know how to become a charter member and that was what was confusing me. What are the other benefits

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok thanks I didn't know how to become a charter member and that was what was confusing me. What are the other benefits

Primary benifit is ability to post sells and trades, CM can also post their Ebay auctions or other auction site auctions.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread