mohammadreza

Dec 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello
I need to your help. please guide me.
I and my 5 friends searched treasure for 7 years. But we did not find any things even one coin.
I searched about all metal detector until I find a detector that it can detect a 30*30 cm copper plate up to 2 meter. We want to buy a very deep detector (2-4 meter depth). I found Deepers products. This company has a detector that his name is Deepers X5.
Do you know any things about Deepers metal detector and Deepers X5?
Please guide me that I to buy one or not. (With a 1 * 1 meter coil).
Please tell me about bottom item of Deepers products specially Deepers X5:
1- Stability
2- Discrimination
3- Depth
4- Sensitivity to gold, silver and another Non-ferrous metal
5- And item that you recommend to me
Thanks
Warm Regards

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
here we go again

Hello
I need to your help. please guide me.
I and my 5 friends searched treasure for 7 years ago. But we did not find any things even one coin.
I searched about all metal detector until I find a detector that it can detect a 30*30 cm copper plate up to 2 meter. We want to buy a very deep detector (2-4 meter depth). I found Deepers products. This company has a detector that his name is Deepers X5.
Do you know any things about Deepers metal detector and Deepers X5?
Please guide me that I to buy one or not. (With a 1 * 1 meter coil).
Please tell me about bottom item of Deepers products specially Deepers X5:
1- Stability
2- Discrimination
3- Depth
4- Sensitivity to gold, silver and another Non-ferrous metal
5- And item that you recommend to me
Thanks
Warm Regards

back again mohammadreza? What was wrong with the previous answers people gave you? You're asking the same exact thing. And you haven't even addressed people's input there first. Simply bring that one back to the top. And this time address the concerns and answers people have already given you. Example: you still never told us what country your from, and what makes you think the treasure is even there, to begin with. And why of necessity so deep? etc....

OP
OP
M

mohammadreza

Dec 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
Other
hi
Yes I came back!!!
I have not found a deep detector yet.
I am sure that there is a treasure there. But very deep (2-4 meter). Please do not discuss about this. I am in Middle East.
Do you know any things about Deepers detector?
Thanks

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
hi
Yes I came back!!!
I have not found a deep detector yet.
I am sure that there is a treasure there. But very deep (2-4 meter). Please do not discuss about this. I am in Middle East.
Do you know any things about Deepers detector?
Thanks

Then you're going to have to be content with the answers you've been given: No metal detector can detect "2 to 4 meters" (6 to 15 -ish ft) unless you have the following sizes: For 2 meters (6 ft) perhaps you can find a refrigerator sized object that deep. But no, not a 30x30 (= 1 ft. square dinner plate sized item). And CERTAINLY you're not going to find that 30x30 centimeter item with ANY metal detector at 4 meters (15-ish ft).

You can fool around with GPRs which bottle hunters like to use. But those are not metal detectors. They are looking at ground compaction differences, like where outhouses used to be (and/or voids, etc...)

If you are REALLY convinced it's there (and that this isn't just legend, superstition, etc... ) and is REALLY this much gold etc..., then why don't you just go get a bulldozer, and start peeling back multiple acres of land there? Afterall, it's *certainly* going to be there, right? And it's *certainly* that deep right? So the tons of money you'll make off the gold will simply pay all the costs of hiring the tractor! Remember, there's no doubt that this is superstition, so you have nothing to loose, and everything to gain. So go hire the tractor service, and dig it up.

newgoldfinder

Dec 19, 2013
Adams County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
I and my 5 friends searched treasure for 7 years ago. But we did not find any things even one coin.

You have to look in places where people have been in order to find items. Not a single coin? really? now you said you look for treasure seven years ago do you mean you looked once seven years ago or have you been looking for seven years. Cuz if you have been looking for seven years and not found a thing Id think its time for a new hobby.

OP
OP
M

mohammadreza

Dec 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
Other
We searched treasure for 7 years. It is not important, please tell about Deepers metal detectors.
Thanks

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
We searched treasure for 7 years. It is not important, please tell about Deepers metal detectors.
Thanks

How many times do people have to tell you that NO metal detector is going to find a 30x30 centimeter (dinner plate sized) object at 2 to 4 meters (that's 6 to 15-ish feet!) Do you get it? NONE. There's your answer. Zip. Zero. Nada. The deepest you can find a dinner-plate sized item is going to be with a 2 box unit. And I'd say 4 ft. is your absolute max on that sized item. Perhaps you can get a toaster-oven sized item to 2 meters.

And why don't you answer my question? If the object is truly there and not simply superstition, why not just rent a tractor, and scrape many square kilometers of land in the area you say it's in? Remember, you're utterly certain of it, so the gold will simply pay the cost of the tractor to be hired :)

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never heard of Deepers Metal Detectors. Is that a company\brand or do you mean deepest? If you mean deepest, read the Tom_in_ CA post again.
luvsdux

newgoldfinder

Dec 19, 2013
Adams County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2-Box Deep Searcher
Metal Detectors

2-box deep searcher metal detectors are generally used for cache hunting and treasure hunting for treasures that were buried and hidden rather than merely lost or misplaced. Treasure caches are usually large and usually deeply buried. The main requirements for this type of metal detecting are totally different than hunting for single coins or clusters of coins and jewelry. While metal detectors with larger diameter search coils can reach greater depths, when you're looking for deep buried targets you need to equip yourself with the proper metal detector, a 2-box deep searcher. Some can go as deep as 20 feet. But remember these only find large items.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
........... Some can go as deep as 20 feet........

Sure. If the object is the size of a volkswagon. But no, not a dinner plate sized item as the OP is talking about.

Hey mohammadreza, if you've got some manufacturer website of various models of there, why not just ask them which of those options goes that deep, for the size object you seek? Certainly they must have a phone #, or a "contact us" tab, etc... But I bet what will happen is that they too will not answer you. For starters, because no, none of those on that website are going to get a dinner plate sized item (30x30) at the type depths you want. Also because .... aside from their estimations on coin-sized items (10 to 12" or whatever), that's not so simple when it comes to bigger items. There's infinate variables. Ground conditions, junk items, user efficiency, etc... is all a variable that gets even MORE pronounced as you're talking insane depths. But for sure they're going to tell that none of their machines will do what you want. And for sure you won't believe them either, or continue to believe that some fabled machine out there will do it.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I looked at their website. If they'll do everything they advertise, why haven't the many folks on detecting forums been praising their capabilities, let alone having never heard of them? It'll cost you 2200 US dollars to purchase the deeper 5x, then you'll know and you can inform the rest of us.
luvsdux

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

Well I looked at their website. If they'll do everything they advertise, why haven't the many folks on detecting forums been praising their capabilities, let alone having never heard of them? It'll cost you 2200 US dollars to purchase the deeper 5x, then you'll know and you can inform the rest of us.
luvsdux

luvsdux, this isn't the first time that obscure european makes have been floated on various md'ing forums. Even youtube video clips (in foreign languages no doubt, but fun to watch) showing people air-testing some strange brand detectors (that no one in the USA has). And at first glance, the air tests are impressive!! You know, like they're waving a coin and it appears to push 1.5 ft. or better! Or something the size of a grapefruit and you see crazy depths like 2 or 3 ft.!

But heaven help the person who gets any of those odd-ball machines, and thinks he's going to take it to the park and chase silver dimes at 1.5 or 2 ft. deep. It simply isn't going to happen. You are not going to replicate those results in the field. I mean, heck, that would be no different than the Fisher 1266x, for instance. THAT TOO can be made, in an air-test to find a quarter at 1.5 ft. with ease. But no, you won't replicate those results unless you're hunting through dry-non-mineralized virgin sand (which is like air-detecting). And you can kiss any ability to disc, goodbye, beyond the first 6", etc....

I had to chuckle at one of the youtube vid's on such machines, when the tester had to stand WAY far away, lest the buttons on his shirt set it off, or the mere bump of the table set it off, etc... Simply not replicable in the field.

OP
OP
M

mohammadreza

Dec 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi
What is your mean?
Deepers machine is not good?
Please explain clearly.
Thanks

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he's warning you not to believe everything they say about their own product. Even tests posted on youtube aren't to be fully believed. I knew a guy many years ago that built his own metal detector. He designed it with lots of power and got amazing detecting distances......in an air test. In the real world of ground penetration, it was so unstable that it was useless. I don't know anyone who has used one of the Deepers machines. Maybe someone has and will come forward to render an unbiased opinion. Good Luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread