Buried time capsule

Jan 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm wondering if someone could help me out. I'm trying to locate a time capsule buried a few years ago by my older brother. It's buried in between 1.5 and 2 ft and about 6" in width and 8" in length, made of steel wrapped in a plastic bag.
I'm thinking of buying the whites tm 808 but I'm not sure whether it will detect below 3 ft, could someone confirm this or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Dig-N-VA

Jan 20, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250/DD PROformance 8.5 x 11 coil

Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20.00$ Per Year seem like a small pittance to pay..to have access to thousands of Customers.

Just sayin
;)

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck in finding it!...As mentioned, Im sure if you spend over 200 on any machine you would be able to find it. Last year i was able to find some burried Bullets in Bags that were buried 24+ inches deep. In fact i could raise my coil off the ground a foot or so and still got a hit.

Good luck!

Keep us posted

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! Seriously! We are having this nonsense over 20.00? I guess somebody has to be the police. Good luck.
If it's such an insignificant sum, why not pay it and sell all you want? Web sites aren't free to set up you know...... Oh, and I'm not the police. I'm just a member who thought it would be nice to let you know the rules before the REAL Tnet police show up. You may ignore me, I don't really care at this point. If you continue to knowingly violate the rules, you won't be around to contribute anyway. Now, where's my ignore list......

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hahaha someone's an angry Annie. I think he was just trying to help.

I think your right.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread