cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read the Andy Sabisch book. Then read it again. Then hunt with the machine at a site with lots of targets of all sorts and has easy digging (a sandy swimming beach is the best). Then read the book again! After you get about a 100 hours under your belt, you'll wonder why you didn't get one sooner!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As said welcome to the Forum lots of good info & people here that will be glad ti help ya, I know how ya feel i got a new f75ltd I havent been able to use because of snow grrrrrrr, I suggest the Same get that Andy sabish book,watch vids on youtube for tips ect,more you know better ul b also the brand minelab on there home page has tips & info aswell,ah also you should look into gettin a pinpointer it will benefit you alot, & a good quality digger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread