Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been on for 3 seasons, I think. In re-runs right now. It's on the Nat Geo Channel. You'll have to google the times.

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been on for 3 seasons, I think. In re-runs right now. It's on the Nat Geo Channel. You'll have to google the times.

Oh okay :) thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Ripper1313

Greenie
May 7, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its on Tuesdays now, the new season starts on February 25th.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuesday 10PM & 10:30 eastern are 2 new episodes on NGEO

10 PM they locate Steve Jobs Time Capsule

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...-diggers-find-some-old-school-nerd-juice.html

Fortress of Roundness Tuesday Feb. 25, at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT The guys visit western Pennsylvania, hunting for two forts from the Revolutionary War, each holding a mystery that only they can solve. They're here to find Rice's Fort, which could be the site of the last battle of the Revolutionary War. Legend says that soldiers melted pewter utensils as emergency ammunition, but experts have never been able to prove these artifacts existed. Can KG and Ringy prove this centuries-old myth to be true? But first, the duo check out Wolff's Fort. Archaeologists have a rough idea of where it may have been, but they need the duo to pinpoint the exact location. They find some serious "cologne" - or Colonial artifacts - on the way.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...cts-490105/20140204ngc01/#q6lrKkiDCOArAavW.99

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tuesday 10PM & 10:30 eastern are 2 new episodes on NGEO

10 PM they locate Steve Jobs Time Capsule

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...-diggers-find-some-old-school-nerd-juice.html

Fortress of Roundness Tuesday Feb. 25, at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT The guys visit western Pennsylvania, hunting for two forts from the Revolutionary War, each holding a mystery that only they can solve. They're here to find Rice's Fort, which could be the site of the last battle of the Revolutionary War. Legend says that soldiers melted pewter utensils as emergency ammunition, but experts have never been able to prove these artifacts existed. Can KG and Ringy prove this centuries-old myth to be true? But first, the duo check out Wolff's Fort. Archaeologists have a rough idea of where it may have been, but they need the duo to pinpoint the exact location. They find some serious "cologne" - or Colonial artifacts - on the way.

Read more at Breaking News - National Geographic Channel's Hit Series "Diggers" Returns as Metal Detectorists KG and Ringy Travel the Country in Search of Historical Artifacts | TheFutonCritic.com

That's Awesome!! I'll definetly check out the show! Thank you! :thumbsup:

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Be forewarned the show can be way over the top trying to make it exciting. They way over react to there finds and use lingo that you would never use out detecting. I still watch the show and put up with it because it is very neat to see the things they find and they are able to hunt properties that ordinary Detectorist wouldn't be able to get permission

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you enjoy "Honey Boo Boo," you'll LOVE Diggers.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Myself, I can't stand the show as it isn't what Th'ing is for most of us.

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Myself, I can't stand the show as it isn't what Th'ing is for most of us.

okay i will watch it and make sure to let you guys know if i like it or not. thanks.

gigglenub

Greenie
Feb 2, 2013
theodore,alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 11 , Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
look for the content and not the drama. remember they are being filmed for tv

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people think that the way they do something is the RIGHT way and ONLY way to do something...they have a pretty popular show so someone likes it...and that just kills the ones that hate it...get ready to not watch another season...too funny.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some people think that the way they do something is the RIGHT way and ONLY way to do something...they have a pretty popular show so someone likes it...and that just kills the ones that hate it...get ready to not watch another season...too funny.

You're absolutely right LD. It does "kill me" to think that enough people watch this show to keep it on the air. I guess a lot of housewives in Atlanta feel the same way about another "reality" show that is popular right now. If you enjoy "Diggers," good for you. I can't get on board with you, but hey, that's just me.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're absolutely right LD. It does "kill me" to think that enough people watch this show to keep it on the air. I guess a lot of housewives in Atlanta feel the same way about another "reality" show that is popular right now. If you enjoy "Diggers," good for you. I can't get on board with you, but hey, that's just me.
That's cool...you've got a good attitude towards it...its the people that say we shouldn't watch it that bother me...if someone doesnt like it that's fine, I would never tell them they should like it or watch it...but boy, they sure like to tell people their wrong for watching it...its their way or the wrong way.

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Haha okay thanks :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread