looking for 3d gold scanner

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody in Asia with 3D scanner? We found a pit with treasure markers. I bought
MD II scanner were we can eliminate iron n aluminum, it does beep on gold and silver.
I really don't understand what heavy mineralization means but as we tried to dig the soft part of the cave we found out that it is a tunnel the detector sometimes would stop.

Now at 40feet it comes back beeping on Gold and Silver. When we press the c/c to confirm, it gives us full scale. The pit is not straight down. It sort of a labyrinth.

If someone has 3D scanner and willing to come to my country for some adventure and wants to find out if the legend of **** treasure are true, message me.

Don't worry we won't be asking for money. I am in charge of payroll for men to dig.
My partner is in charge of food of the miners.
If willing to come, i got a small house in the next town from the location. Sometimes the roof drips during rainy season though (smile). No hotel near the area, u can bring tent if you dont want to stay in our shanty.
I don't have a car. Bt we can rent motorcycle to go to the area.
I can't really offer you percentage because if indeed there is gold we cant really sell it all instantly. Lets talk about it when interested.
Btw:
A few meters from the pit or cave were also signs on rocks and detector also beeps on Gold.

The cave has 3 wing, north, south, west. All got signs and detector beeps in all wings.
We decided to dig in the middle going west as we found a fox hole and the soil is soft.

More details if interested to come.

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New project? Whatever happened to the last one you posted?

OP
OP
vm8

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is the only project. Yes I did post a few month ago when we first found the pit and posted some pic of the pit and some unusual crystal calcite slabs. I had no interest with treasure hunting before. My cousin told us about signs n symbols of how they recovered gold bars and after they did, their boss ordered to have them killed. And he escaped and went to stay with us.
We did not believe his story. I know there were treasures buried all over my country during ww11 and the chance of seeing 1 of treasure site is 1percent.
I didn't expect to see one actually and my partner who owns the land did not expect it to be where it is now.
He drove away lots of treasure hunters who were secretly digging at the cave about 100yards away from our site. There is a treasure marking at the top of the cave.
If my theory is right, this is one long tunnel from that cave to where we work now.
I thought it would b easy to dig haha. We are now at 40ft and new signs are immerging, a triangle rock with 1 line engraved in the middle, a turtle shaped crystal calcite..my worker said, he could hear his tool echo. Locals would sometimes ask how long have we dug as they could hear throbbing under their houses yards away from where we work hehe

Last edited:
OP
OP
vm8

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did we started..a cousin of my partner reported again that there were men digging in their property and he got irked. I told him to investigate who are these men and later found out they were locals and relative of a farmer whose cow's leg got trapped in the rocks.
So i advised him not to drive them away but offer support, you buy their food but no salary and sharing if they find treasure
They were very happy.
But after a few months progress was slow but the food expenses were high. The diggers were carpenters and fishermen with no mining experience.
And one by one the stopped working without telling us and worst they kept some stone markings from us and also vandalized the cave. My instruction was never to touch the walls just the mud.
I was so mad that to see scrappings on the ceiling. I wanted to keep the cave or tunnel as natural as possible. Break only rocks if no markings or if really necessary.
I am not after only the treasure
I am also after preserving ww2 remains or maybe understand the structures that' why I am desperate to have a 3d scanner so we could see how long the tunnel. How many chambers.
What we discover now is that is not just one level tunnel, there could be multiple floors. ;-)
Another sign we saw few yards from we work is 1B carved on a rock..it means 120 gold bars in the code. The funniest and most frustrating is....the land belongs to a different owner.

OP
OP
vm8

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Manpenrai. The truth is I already wanted to stop as this project is financially draining.
But everytime I decide to, our worker would discover new signs and the detector would beep loud again like it's telling me Do not give up!
And if there is gold this could be huge deposit as the detector could pick up signal above 50feet and I don't think they would painstakingly dig tunnels, carved crystal rocks for just a handful;-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
vm8

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20140310_125043.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140310_124943.png
    ForumRunner_20140310_124943.png
    166 KB · Views: 143
  • ForumRunner_20140310_125018.png
    ForumRunner_20140310_125018.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 117
  • ForumRunner_20140310_125155.png
    ForumRunner_20140310_125155.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 141
OP
OP
vm8

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update: a cousin in law happens to have a Nokta Gold King, and agreed to scan my area..good luck to us!

Jaffarknot

Feb 10, 2024
Anybody in Asia with 3D scanner? We found a pit with treasure markers. I bought
MD II scanner were we can eliminate iron n aluminum, it does beep on gold and silver.
I really don't understand what heavy mineralization means but as we tried to dig the soft part of the cave we found out that it is a tunnel the detector sometimes would stop.

Now at 40feet it comes back beeping on Gold and Silver. When we press the c/c to confirm, it gives us full scale. The pit is not straight down. It sort of a labyrinth.

If someone has 3D scanner and willing to come to my country for some adventure and wants to find out if the legend of **** treasure are true, message me.

Don't worry we won't be asking for money. I am in charge of payroll for men to dig.
My partner is in charge of food of the miners.
If willing to come, i got a small house in the next town from the location. Sometimes the roof drips during rainy season though (smile). No hotel near the area, u can bring tent if you dont want to stay in our shanty.
I don't have a car. Bt we can rent motorcycle to go to the area.
I can't really offer you percentage because if indeed there is gold we cant really sell it all instantly. Lets talk about it when interested.
Btw:
A few meters from the pit or cave were also signs on rocks and detector also beeps on Gold.

The cave has 3 wing, north, south, west. All got signs and detector beeps in all wings.
We decided to dig in the middle going west as we found a fox hole and the soil is soft.

More details if interested to come.
I have a 3d detector , i am from India, it can detect up to 40mtrs..
My whatsapp number is
+91 8499987245
I am Bobby

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A metal detector cannot tell you if it sees gold or not. Period. Lead will give the same reading as gold on any metal detector and so will other metals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread