MD TV Programs

Biggunshunter

Jan 25, 2005
North Augusta SC
I have read several post about tv programs that are about MD/TH. What networks carry these? I'm always on the lookout for them but have not been able find them. After about the 2nd day of the month I've already drained everything from WET and LT and am looking for more MD entertainment. Any information would be nice, I may not get the channels but at least I would feel like I'm not missing out.

Upvote 0

bootyhunter

Feb 3, 2005
some where in New York, a local cable channel, I believe.. ya I wish we had a direct TV channel showing it as well..

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
A&E carries 'Treasure' From time to time or you can go to their website. History and Discovery channels have programs from time to time.

Hunt for amazing treasure. The outdoor channel has alot of programs gold prospecting, gold fever, some metal detecting. Still looking for some myself. I cant get enough

M

mchamby

Hi everyone,
The history channel 2 days ago had a big thing on gold. It went from California to Arizona, Colorado, South Africa, Australia and the last was Alaska. It talked about the cold rush, panning methods, mining operations and dredge. It was really interesting and lasted about 2 or 3 hours. They also talked about different kinds of bedrock ect.
MChamby

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
If you want I can set up the video camera and tape myself detecting. You could see my big hiney up in the air as I dig a hole like a dog. 20 dollars a video. Just kidding. If you go to the gpaa web site they have all the gold fever episodes for sale.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread