must say impressd

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

yankeetom57

Mar 7, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 600, Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
christo bought my first f75ltd today can't wait for it to get here. I'm assuming you just got yours, do you have the 5" coil and had a chance to use it? Just wondering if it is beneficial to have, most of my hunting areas are pretty trashy and wondering if its worth getting one? Is the DD coil different than the regular 5"?

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya & no mine came with the 6" coil & the 5" I figured I'd throw them up forsale keep which ever one didn't sell, so as right now I got the 6" for it. I'm just very impressed with this detectors performance it feels well balanced, & very powerful, it does pick up EMI like crazy but hey ill just have to avoid power lines small price to pay for great performance

yankeetom57

Mar 7, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a video on you tube that talked about Emi it seemed like an easy fix.

yankeetom57

Mar 7, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is a decent price for a 5" DD coil?

Mtolympis

Mar 17, 2014
I have had my F75 Ltd for a year now. I love it. Found a silver wiccan poison ring, and tons of coins. It's very sensitive. I started out using the 5" coil until I got used to the machine. The F75 processes so fast the standard coil picks up multiple targets at once. I got so frustrated trying to pinpoint with the larger coil, but the 5" goes deep and isolates targets much better with accuracy. I only use the big coil when it's virtually trash free and I have lots of space to cover. Two thumbs up! Good luck and have fun! :)

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Christo, weren't you the one that had your detector stolen from your vehicle? If so, I am happy to see you have a new one. Good luck to you, and I hope the thief has terrible luck until they change their thug ways.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christo, weren't you the one that had your detector stolen from your vehicle? If so, I am happy to see you have a new one. Good luck to you, and I hope the thief has terrible luck until they change their thug ways.

Unfortunately yes, yes I am & I'm my luck is starting to turn better I'm still getting gear slowly & enjoying the hobby I now have a f75ltd & I'm almost speachless on how this thing is working for me I got a spot I been goin to for quite some time now & I have brought many machines only reason I go back is because everytime I get a machine it seems to bring the site back to life I clean it out with whatever get another machine do it all again so far its been done with the
Whites prizm,Atpro,v3i,deus xp,xterra 705( for 30 min),& now the f75ltd & honestly the f75ltd with the least amount of hours has pulled the best finds out of it so far which is very strange, goes to show ya price on a detector doesn't mean ur gonna get it all,even if u know how to use it. I knew how to use the others, there all different in there own ways as proven there tools

yankeetom57

Mar 7, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey christo, finally got my 75 think I'm gonna love this machine. Still trying to calm the chatter down some, havn't had much of a chance to use it yet. Also finally found a 5" coil for it waiting for it to come. Have you seen the thread on findmall about using the pf mode and the amazing results they're getting with it.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad u got ur 75 & found, a 5" coil to start out with it if ur having some trouble gettin the hang of the machine definetly toss the 5'' on it will be less chatty & ull still get great depth, just sold my 6" today so we'll see ill check that out, I been using mostly je mode & once in a while boost but most part. Je & its proven to be finding things in the same place that my Atpro,deus xp,& v3i , didn't & I did know how to use the other machines when I was in.this location so that being said this ltd is gonna bring a lot back.to life, take it slow ull be surprised for sure good luck

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I agree the sub 5"DD coil will cut through/between the trash like a laser, and is very deep.
The F75 is like a High Bread Race Horse...frigidity at the gate....but when you swing it it settles down and runs very nicely....try it in the woods away from all EMI .
Gary

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes also agreed the woods or somewhere where theres not a lot of power lines & EMI it will & does love to pick it up, that I noticed right off the bat my deus xp I could detect right at the base of a telephone pole with no issue, the 75 oh no but out in the woods it would be very hard not to come home without something good especially if u can crank up sensitivity

yankeetom57

Mar 7, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been chomping at the bit to try an old football practice field that I found several rings at last summer with my f5, hopefully it is big enough for the emi not to be a problem. Does the 11" have better depth over the 5" or is it that it just covers more area with each swing? This field has been gone over very well with f5, hopefully there are still some great goodies deep to find

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well its a definet that the 11" does have more depth over the 5" but not much that 5" is very very deep & probly HGH as the most depth I've ever seen with such a small coil, can always toss on boost & hold on, & bring a good sharp shovel.ull be digging deap

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread