Pivate Property Contracts

OP
OP
nick1878

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
Most of the time people say "oh you wont find anything" or " I dont want anything unless you find a million. In the past few years when I try to explain to people what I do They dont understand. They dont realize "Treasure" comes in all forms. I have used these for almost all of the 9 years and they have worked both ways, protecting me and the landowner

OP
OP
nick1878

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
Im in the process of moving now. Its on my home computer in another state but will get it to ya asap

OP
OP
nick1878

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
I will post one here for everyone to look at. I got it from a really old copy of one of the treasure magazines. Changed it alittle and had a lawyer look at it. It is very simple, very staright forward, you dont want to scare people off thinking they are in a binding comtarct with you do do whatever you like on their land. It is about 2 short paragraphs, you fill in their name the address the date and what percent you keep of what you find.

Prime

Apr 30, 2004
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI2500 with EagleEye.
Primary Interest:
Other
I assume you and the landowner would sign a written contract(just make one up perhaps?)and make sure to have a buddy with you as your witness who would also sign. That's my take on it.

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
To start with what are you looking for? A large cache of a mule lode of gold bars? Then a contract would be in order. Your going to ask to coin shoot a yard not knowing that there nothing more then coin likely to be found, then tell the owner of land before you start looking if you turn up a jar of coins that you and he agree before hand that you both will split 50/50 on the spot. You will make 2 equal piles and he has 1st choise, or he can make 2 equal piles and you will have 1st choise, with a shake on the agreement. If you are going into the search knowing your looking for jars, box, or something that can be handled easily. Then if found, ( same as above) 50/50 on spot! If your checking a yard without an agreement and find a cache buried, cover it back over and don't take it out of the ground untill you have an agreement. And don't tell land owner you have for sure found a jar buried out there on his place before an agreement or he's likely to tell you to forget agreement. that he'll get a M/L and search the yard himself. Plus if you go to a land owner carrying a contract to search his yard you might just as well forget it. The Monk bids you a good day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread