Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And yet still not as annoying as @#hashtags and &hellip!

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can't see the ridiculousness of their actions... There's nothing I can do for you...

Remind me never to bring you to a party.
Some of it is supposed to be ridiculous don't you get it... Its called theatrics.. Just a bunch of serious faces beeps and hole digging would put everyone to sleep.

raddoc

Mar 31, 2011
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
EXCAL...AQUAPULSE
LOL... That makes a lot of sense... Not!

There's a time and a place for everything... I think the guys are idiots! I think it makes people think any metal detector enthusiast is an idiot... That's just my opinion.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your opinion is pretty obvious... Also seems a little self conscious..
If somebody watching diggers thinks you're an idiot I guarantee it has nothing to do with the television show

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can't see the ridiculousness of their actions... There's nothing I can do for you...

These are two guys who have been hunting long before NatGeo. They get paid to dig sites you and I never will. They are out there having the time of their lives doing what they love. Who gives a hoot if they're acting goofy!

raddoc

Mar 31, 2011
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
EXCAL...AQUAPULSE
Watched two shows with my eight-year-old... We both thought they acted like idiots... That's it. That's our opinion. You can watch the show to your blue in the face and learn absolutely nothing about anything. That's your choice. Go for it!

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watched two shows with my eight-year-old... We both thought they acted like idiots... That's it. That's our opinion. You can watch the show to your blue in the face and learn absolutely nothing about anything. That's your choice. Go for it!

Who #%$$+' in your cornflakes?
Its only entertainment.. Speaking of dumbing down.. I'm happy that there's some metal detecting to watch amongst all the other stupid junk on the television.
I don't walk around with my glass half empty.. Or expect some deep research and learning to happen by watching diggers... Watch Fox News instead or something if that makes you happy.
Geesh

GranvilleATPro

Apr 4, 2014
Lafayette Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not having a lifetime wealth of experience detecting I actually watch the show cause I do learn something. Silly antics aside, the pictorial review and historic info is enough for me to keep watching.

raddoc

Mar 31, 2011
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
EXCAL...AQUAPULSE
Who #%$$+' in your cornflakes?
Its only entertainment.. Speaking of dumbing down.. I'm happy that there's some metal detecting to watch amongst all the other stupid junk on the television.
I don't walk around with my glass half empty.. Or expect some deep research and learning to happen by watching diggers... Watch Fox News instead or something if that makes you happy.
Geesh

Well, I watch plenty of other "reality" based shows...Wicked Tuna...Ice Cold Gold...any gold show really...Deadliest Catch, etc....I have no idea the extent to which the shows are staged and don't really care...they are entertaining without being contrived and juvinile...

This show isn't...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread