awesome day

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though I didn't get to go detecting today I went out with my boy walking around the block it was a nice day we seen an older women trying to move some tree branches from.her doorstep that looked as though they came down last night. Well after her thanking us I told her what a nice old house,she had I saw,the historic plac on the front, & told her Im.very into history & I do metal detect come to find out she & her family owns the old firebarn that's kinda,diagonal from.my home & said her & her husband in there there opening soon for the public to see the past but said I could come down tomorrow she has a lot of old maps of the surrounding towns, property records, places with caves,& where when she was a little girl would go swimming befor the town pool was available, even if I didn't go tomorrow she told me at least 10 new spots, I'm very excited definitely want to see these maps of old farms properties ect. Think.ill start helping everyone more & more I see lol. Karma all the way

Upvote 0

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice, a good deed was rewarded! Let us know if anything comes from thise sites.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely will

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome christo000, what goes around comes around! GL. HH!
Having your son with you probably helped to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread