What do you think of Diggers?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It S-U-C-K's..:occasion14:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take a look at the half dozen threads on them and you will see all of the opinions.

Last edited:

danloop

Feb 16, 2014
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Unicorn Treasure Master Pro
Modes:
Dowsing
Pulse Induction
Multi-Frequency
Ground Penetrating Radar
Beat Frequency Oscillation
Aural Target Identification
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's no match for Bering Sea Gold or Todd and Co. Todd for the Gilligan effect.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I love the fact that everyone hates on those poor guys. The older the person, the more they dislike the show.

I like watching anything about metal detecting. Those guys act like that because it is "TV"... that is what the general public wants to see, people finding treasure and going crazy about it. If the show was about concentric vs. double D coils,or any serious meatla detecting topic, then it would be on for one episide.... nobody would watch it.

Just my opinion.

fmfdoc

Mar 14, 2014
Mc David, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
C'mon, guys.... where's the luv?!?! Think Captain Kirk of the MD-world, and ya got those two hacks!!! LOL:tongue3:

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DEAD HORSE WALKING!

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The wife and I have a few drinks, turn on Diggers, and laugh our silly arses off.

Now as for Hoffman and crew, I have really grown to dislike them!

old-cabin19.jpg

ClodChopper

Mar 6, 2013
Oakland Co. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fischer F70
Garrett ACE 350
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Raven model 25 and other hacking tools
1part piss / 3 parts vinegar
30 round mags
God Bless America!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's okay:dontknow:.....they are kinda' weird. I have gotten excited, very excited, about thing I've found. I let out a loud YESSS!! when I found my first Merc. I recently found an 1858 Flying Eagle, and showed everyone that walked by. Excited is one thing, they are the extreme.

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
made up lingo sucks,climbing trees and rolling on the ground. it does make metal detectorist look like moronic geeks.

Jesse James

Mar 14, 2012
Lancaster County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've liked Diggers since the very first episode. Me and my father would get together to watch it before he passed away in February. It was nice to have a TV show about what we did together. And see things that we've actually found. We even joked around about "juice" and "in the pock" occasionally when we went digging. I've spoke to KG ( George Wyant ) on the telephone about a year ago. He was nice enough to give me 10 minutes of his time to discuss the hobby. He was very mellow on the phone, unlike the show. But a good, down to earth guy. Hey, I'd do the show if I could...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9u4aduby.jpg

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

walker614

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the show. With so much negativity in the world today and almost every other show about depressing crap. I like to turn it on and have a laugh or two.

Chris W.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread