Help choosing a metal detector for my area

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Eurotek Pro, and have a little money left over for accessories.
(and tell Andy I sent you......)

Discussions in this forum:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/teknetics/400681-eurotek-pro-review-newbie.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/teknetics/411250-just-bought-euro-tek-pro.html

In this price range, if you buy anything other than a Eurotek Pro, you'll wonder if you made a mistake not getting the EtekP. If you get the EtekP, you won't have to wonder if you should have bought something else in the same price range.

--Dave J.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not buy a good used detector from one of our vendors to be sure you like the hobby, it will be cheaper, someone else paid for the depreciation. ....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

BDinutah

Feb 15, 2014
Dixie Desert
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705; Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Eurotec Pro was made for the type of soil found in European countries and the ferrous materials in the ground. In the states they go for $299.00 (US) with the 11" DD elliptical coil, it's an excellent machine for the price, I enjoy using mine & the good finds it's given me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread